Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wednesday August 8th 2012

I woke up at 1:30 pm, had a cup of coffee and two pieces of french toast.
 I then put my Rockford Fosgate T1462 speakers into my truck doors that I ordered 3 years ago, a few hours pass and I feel like shit. My dad gives me mean looks cause he knows I haven't done what I promised him I'd do yesterday which was to go up to gamestop and check in with my potential employer. I should have also cut the grass today but I didn't.

   I then drive to gamestop where they never called me back afer I put in an ap and asked if they were still hiring, "no" he said, "well call me when you are" I said. I left and got a chicken sandwhich and nuggets from Chic-fil-a ,sat and ate it alone in a wallmart parking lot. I then returned home and mixed some sprite and bacardi rum, mom walks in and says "you shouldn't be drinking" and I tell her "leave me alone and let me drink damn". She asks why do you drink, I say "cause it makes me feel better" and so is my day.

   Yesterday I was feeling pretty damn nice on shots of crown royal, I know I shouldn't drink but I just can't handle life right now without drinking.. I let everyone down every day that I go without a job and everyone is disappointed in me, my friends are gone they never call or visit, it's just me and my family who aren't very pleased with how I'm doing right now. I'm sorry I'm doing all that I can do just please bare with me.. it's so fucking hard finding a job right now I hate this life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow