Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So I was making breakfast this morning

I had just finished making my awesome ham and cheese croissant when I had noticed mold on the top of it. D:




18 comments:

  1. you could toast it and eat it still

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahha aint that some shit indeed, what a way to start the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to me when I attempted my bagel pizza a few days ago. I was devastated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had this happen before, unfortunately I had already eaten half before I realized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That, would have pissed me off to no end.

    ReplyDelete
  6. blehh, looks nasty:P Hope I wont find something like that in my fridge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snap! :D
    Are you sure it's not oregano or something?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd do what max power sugested, Looks too delicious! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brush that sh*t off and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Other than the mold that looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. KILL IT WITH FIRE :D

    Nice blog follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Max wins most relevant solution.
    Second solution would be remove the mold.
    Last solution would be man up and eat the bitch full on moldy.
    But that does look dope. Can I haz?

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is too bad. I still would have eaten it...probably.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have returned because I saw this in the feed of bloggers I've been following.
    Gotdamn that looks good.

    Btw, nice background.
    Oh, and the ham looks thinly sliced enough so there's nowhere for the flavor to go. lol

    ReplyDelete